Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Recipes? What Recipes?

I just sat down tonight and realized that I haven't posted a recipe since the Oatmeal Bread.  Honestly cooking has been the last thing I had time for this week.  It has become so bad, that my nine year old son is reading recipes and giving me suggestions for items he wants to see resting on the table.  They have all had to eat left over soup and, believe it or not, even fast food for dinner...not something that happens in this house very often.

What is the cause for all this crazy talk of fast food and leftovers?  SCHOOL...and I'm not talking about the kids going to school after Spring Break, I'm talking about ME going to school.  Yes, for some reason I decided to add one more thing to my schedule and what better than 10 credits at the local college while working full time?  Maybe for some the idea of returning to college is absurd but  I have to admit, I have missed it and I can't wait to get on track.

So, please be patient with me.  I have to get my groove and then I will once again be cooking away, if you don't hear from me for a few days no worries...anything longer than that and my family may be holding my hostage, tied to the stove until something edible emerges!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for school! I am so excited for you!!!!! I hope that everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete