Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's Cookie Time...

Yes, it is that time of year.  When food rules and cookies are the gift of the season.  December is the month that my baking goes into overdrive, from the basic sugar cookie, to the best ever chocolate chip cookies and on into the land of no-bakes and bars.  Who doesn't smile a plate full of cookies wrapped with a pretty bow? And don't forget about the big guy who needs delicious treats as he fills those holiday stockings!

I'm declaring December 1st through the 24th official cookie making time here on the blog and I will be sharing old recipes that I love, along with some new ones.  Until then check out the recipes I have shared with you already, and get ready to bake away!

Cookies and Bars
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT idea! I can't wait to see what cookies you come up with.

    ReplyDelete