Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Turkey Day is Coming!

I don't know about all of you, but I love, love, love Thanksgiving.  I love cooking dinner, I love having everyone around, I love just hanging out after dinner, and most of all I love the leftovers. Because my family are traditionalists when it comes to holiday meals I stick to a pretty basic turkey dinner.  We don't add new dishes very often sticking to the old standbys and favorites that everyone has.
 
This year we are going to my sister in law Cindy's house.  I am making a turkey to take to her house because she has a small army coming, and I am also making turkey, stuffing, and gravy for my house because I need leftovers.  I have already started planning some great leftover recipes that I plan on sharing with all of you starting next Friday, but if you have a tried and true turkey leftover recipe I would love to get it from you.  So send me your recipes at acooksquest@yahoo.com , tell me what you do with all those delicious leftovers and I will post them on the blog.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite Turkey Day leftovers are Turkey Pot Pie and of course turkey sandwhiches in dinner rolls with cranberry sauce. MMMMMMM! It was good to see you this weekend. We should plan a lunch when you have time!

    ReplyDelete