Saturday, November 27, 2010

Turkey Stuffing Eggrolls

There is one combination that I adore at Thanksgiving, turkey and stuffing all in the same bite. Add in cranberry sauce or gravy and it is perfection! I made these egg rolls a few years ago and they have become a staple turkey leftover meal every year since. I make these the day after thanksgiving and freeze them individually, or use turkey meat from the freezer and make a quick batch for dinner.  Enjoy!

I added this post to Real Food Deals over at Premeditated Leftovers

Turkey Stuffing Egg Rolls
Recipe Source: A Cook's Quest

1 package square egg roll wrappers
leftover turkey
leftover stuffing

Lay an egg roll wrapper on the counter. Place some stuffing and some turkey on top. Wrap up and seal the edge with water. Fry or bake until golden brown and serve with gravy or cranberry sauce for dipping.

Total Cost-$2.99
Egg Roll wrappers-$2.99
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I have eggroll wrappers already, so I will be serving this for dinner tomorrow night! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete